This is a self-paced course. If you complete 2 to 3 hours of study time per week you will compete the course within an 8 week time frame. In addition to your study time you will be incorporating mindful loving into your life.
Course Outline: This course is awesome and meant to be enlightening and enjoyable. It has been designed for parents that are wanting to learn mindfulness, and share mindfulness with their children.
Each week contains both the theoretical and practical components of learning mindfulness and various forms meditation. There is a quiz at the end of certain lectures to consolidate learning. Through the course we also look into parenting styles, dealing with anxiety and behavioural issues within children.
Throughout the course you will learn how to incorporate mindful living into every day life. That is, the course is designed to maximize wellbeing through ways of living mindfully, rather than simply adding another thing to do to the list of things to do.
This is a research based course that will provide:
- A 49 page downloadable workbook.
- Ongoing support via my public Facebook group: Mindfulness For Children.
- Module 1 – Mindfulness wellbeing
- Module 2 – Mindfulness and grounding
- Module 3 – Mindfulness, wellbeing & movement
- Module 4 – The mind & the self
- Module 5 – Self-inquiry & compassion
- Module 6 – The mind’s eye
- Module 7 – Mindfulness, sound & sacred geometry
- Module 8 – Consciousness
- Bonus 8 week mindful eating program
- Bonus wellbeing program for the home
- Bonus 10 week mindfulness based creative play program
- Bonus 8 week oneness program